sabato 21 febbraio 2009

WAY overdue

I hadn't been able to post lately because of the stupid finger surgery and then class, etc. So.....

El Día de San Valentín: So, I'm up at 4 in the morning after Vantine's Day. Why, you ask? Sugar high. I've been eating sweets nonstop and that's OK. :-) I went to the movies with the fam this evening and it was great. My sister went off with her boyfriend and my mom, dad and I went to see Taken. Now, I say my dad went with us bet he just slept through the whole movie. So..... I basically spent Valentine's Day with my mommy. You may say sad..... I say perfect. We laughed, we gasped, we cried, we ate tons of popcorn and candy. It was FABULOUS. 

This week was kinda fun. I got my stitches taken out and now I just have to wear a splint most of the time. I can take it off to choser and it's much smaller than the BIG cast I had before. I can wear long sleeve shirts again! Wooo! Class was fun too. Today, I submitted my first article as a staff writer to the school newspaper. Let's see..... what else.... oh! I started working out again. I'm taking a cross country conditioning class in an effort to try to get back into marathon running shape. I'm excited and VERY sore. That, combined with the swim workout class ill be taking from march to june should ensure that I have a rockin' summer bod :-)

Nessun commento: